Hungary bloggers

Friday, June 12, 2009

Wine Guide to Hungary

Introducing WINE GUIDE TO HUNGARY



The author's introduction:

WINE GUIDE TO HUNGARY is an independent blog. I am Hungarian and I’m writing in English because I realized that no one has been regularly reviewing Hungarian wines and writing about it since it’s become interesting again. I’ve been involved in drinking since 14 but Hungarian wines are worth to drink since the mid-nineties, more or less in association with the following names: Tokaj Hétszőlő (Tibor Kovács), Attila Gere, Bock and Tiffán. For sure there must have been others too but these were the wine lovers’ heroes whose’ influence is still unquestionable.

I try to keep pace with the growing number of producers and emerging wineries but please feel free to recommend anyone anytime. Finally, but not last, I am not a professional as you probably realize it, just a regular drinker with an annual consumption of appr. 200 bottles year and about 250 wines tasted.

An I’ve just started writing this. So please come back regularly if you liked what you’d seen so far. And thanks for your visit! You’ve already made my day!

---

Visit the WINE GUIDE TO HUNGARY blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment